A Welcoming New Place You Can Truly Call Home.
Harmony revives what used to work so well in the neighbourhoods, inner city boroughs, and small towns we remember and cherish while reinventing the concept for modern times and contemporary homeowners.
Harmony will bring the wide open spaces, lake amenities, and countryside lifestyle to those ‘urbanites’ who never thought they’d be so close to nature. And, it brings urban conveniences, arts and culture, dining, and creative work campuses to those ‘suburbanites’ who never thought they could be so close to the action. Together, in Harmony, there’s a vision for a complete community that finally connects the dots.
Nowhere is this more reinforced than in Harmony’s creative approach to housing options.
They say “it takes a Village…” and that’s precisely the vision in Harmony. Our rich diversity of housing styles, architectural styles, and price points fit the priorities of multiple generations and enhances our experience of being part of a more meaningful, authentic community.
Harmony appeals to all walks of life:
- Singles, both young and mature.
- Professional couples starting out and on the rise.
- Families getting their first start, and families with older teens.
- Empty nesters, and those who may have the flock come back to roost.
- Seniors – both active and able, and those who need assistance and support.
From the stay-at-home parent to the person who is rarely home – everyone is part of the community and has something compelling to contribute. Within that spectrum, Harmony offers the choice of either living in:
- Neighbourhoods: pleasant clusters of single family homes, villas, and townhouses in the outlying lands of Harmony, surrounded by green belts and centered around parks, playgrounds and gathering spaces. (AVAILABLE IN PHASE 1 & 2)
- The Village Centre: multi-family condos, luxury and affordable waterfront townhouses, professional ‘work/live’ developments, apartment-style and proposed artist-loft studios, and a Seniors’ Assisted Living Residence all found in the centre of Harmony and the middle of the energy. (COMING TO HARMONY IN FUTURE)