“I could not be more excited about the partnership we’ve formed for my first signature golf course in Canada,” says Mickelson. “The Calgary area has a huge number of golf fans and players and we plan to create an outstanding golf course – one that’s both fun for amateurs and challenging enough to host the world’s best players in a PGA Tour event.” — Phil Mickelson
Live or work in Harmony? Getting out on the Greens Has Never Been Easier. Flanking Harmony’s east side, The Mickelson National Golf Club will feature dramatic elevations and course shaping to entice golfers of every level. Stretching over 240 acres, this flagship course offers a new experience to Alberta golfers with challenging design, water features, and sensational landscaping to reflect the nearby Rocky Mountains.
As winner of 42 PGA events and five majors, Mickelson knows a thing or two about what makes a golf course world class. The ambition is to design and build something that has never been done in Calgary – a PGA quality course reaching 7,600-8,000 yards long. Sustainable water practices are also being implemented, making it not only one of the longest, but one the ‘greenest,’ fairways in Alberta.
Developed by Windmill Golf Group and the Phil Mickelson Design Group, the design and construction process is underway towards a possible late-2019 partial opening. The Mickelson National Golf Club is a prestigious amenity for the residents of Harmony, and will be a world class draw for amateurs and pros alike from around the globe. Memberships are now for sale, please visit the Mickelson National Golf Club website for more information: Mickelson National Golf Club website
We are very excited to be a part of the Harmony Family and in getting to know you, the residents of this beautiful community! As one of the many benefits of living in Harmony, you will also become a Social Member of Mickelson National Golf Club – bringing family and community together and set to become one of the nation’s most prestigious and revered golf courses from the day it opens.
• An initial complimentary round of golf for four, presented upon closing of (initial owner only) property purchase at Harmony.
• Four rounds per year at Mickelson National GolfClub including guests for a reduced fee, when space permits.
• Priority access to purchase a Mickelson National Golf Club Premiere Membership if membership space is available, or priority placement on a waitlist for memberships.
• Unlimited additional rounds at select Windmill Golf Group properties at special resident rates.
• Access to Mickelson National clubhouse, including restaurants, other dining facilities and access to banquet facilities for event bookings.
• Invitation to all Mickelson National Golf Club social events.
• Family-oriented events for Harmony residents only.
• On-account charging privileges.
• Unlimited driving range and practice facility access at discounted rates.
• Additional benefits as the Owners Association of Harmony and Windmill Golf
To learn more please see the complete brochure: download the PDF
Watch the Behind The Scenes Making of Mickelson National Golf Course.